Modify and transform 3D Material Models
The ProcessGeo module and the LayerGeo module constitute GeoDict's model modifiers.
ProcessGeo offers a number of manipulations or operations to transform material models generated from imported CT-, µCT- or FIB/SEM-scans (with ImportGeo-Vol) or with other GeoDict modules for Digital Material Design.
- Filter the structure by cleansing, dilating, and eroding
- Perform structure conversions by reassigning materials, permuting axes, re-scaling, or inverting the structure
- Carry out physics-based operations such as compressing, adding binder, or marking solid components or pores connected to domain sides
- Resize the structure by embedding empty voxels, or by repeating, mirroring, and cropping the structure
Additional modules needed?
- ProcessGeo is part of the GeoDict Base package that provides basic functionality, together with the LayerGeo module with which it is frequently used.
- ProcessGeo performs a number of manipulations or operations to transform material models that can either be a segmented 3D image (microCT-scan, FIB-SEM) imported with ImportGeo-VOL or a 3D structure model created with one of the GeoDict modules for Digital Material Design.
- ProcessGeo is functionally independent from other GeoDict modules but, since it performs operations on the structure of models, is valuable in combination with GeoDict modules for Digital Material Analysis