You are not just looking for a job, but a task where you can effectively use and develop your skills? Do you enjoy working in a team and can motivate yourself and others? Do you already have a sound technical knowledge or do you want to increase it?
We offer you exciting work in the innovative field of software solutions for material simulation, a collaborative working environment with plenty of room for ideas and a corporate culture that allows a good work-life balance.
Whether you are a student, a graduate, or already have professional experience: if you want to contribute to our team in a self-reliant and committed way, you have come to the right place.
Take a step towards a secure future with us and become part of our team!
- Organize the working hours with a degree of flexibility and perhaps take advantage of home office time, if in agreement with colleagues and team leaders.
- Take a vacation - 6 weeks a year are just for this purpose.
- In our regular (and optional) company yoga sessions, relax your mind and strengthen your body at the same time.
Personal and professional advancement
- Start with us in a structured and intensive familiarization and onboarding process.
- Long-term career prospects through a wide range of opportunities for further training and specialization.
- Work independently, with creative freedom, in an IT-oriented environment.
- Grow with your team and benefit from the work experience of colleagues.
- Contribute your expertise to challenging tasks and projects.
- Flat hierarchies contribute to short decision-making paths and create a personal relationship with colleagues at all levels.
- We live the principles of open doors and value an open feedback culture.
- Regular employee events strengthen our team spirit with joint activities in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Our employees enjoy excellently equipped working set-ups, with height-adjustable desks, ergonomic office chairs, and state-of-the-art IT equipment.
- Our offices are located in the heart of Kaiserslautern with short distances to everything the city has to offer.
- If needed, our employees have access to company-rented parking spaces/bicycle parking.
- We offer free drinks (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit daily.